STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Automatic control of vertical bending axis (Y axis).
- Back gauge fitted with BOSCH REXROTH recirculating ball screw guides, ESA servo motor automatic control of horizontal axis (X axis), manual control of vertical axis (R axis) and manual control of transverse axis (Z axis) with parallel alignment and curvature adjustment.
- Motorised vertical axis (R axis) of back gauge, controlled by ESA servo motor. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine) See footnotes OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Promecam punch clamping system with segmented flanges.
- Euro Promecam system with die guiderail.
- Promecam punch, reference PS.135.85.R08, induction tempered in working and grinding zones. See footnotes INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- Promecam die, reference M.460.R, induction tempered in working and grinding zones. See footnotes INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- ESA numerical control, reference S630.
- Adaptive electronic pressure control.
- Chassis bending electronic compensator.
- GIVI MISURE high-precision optical encoder, 0.005 mm resolution.
- Hydraulic unit with 24 VDC redundant safety valves with optics and pressure indication.
- Electronic compensation of hydraulic oil temperature.
- Front arms which slide on linear recirculating ball screw guides for optimum sheet metal grip.
- Side doors with electronic safety control.
- High-frequency laser sensor system unaffected by external light sources.
- Software-configured electronic muting system.
- LED directional light strip for bending zone.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit LAN connectivity.
- USB 2.0 ports and VGA connector for updates, backup and peripherals.
- 10″ colour touchscreen graphics interface, high-resolution, multi-language (over 20 languages).
- Basic software installed in the CNC control containing a full library of Promecam punches and dies, and for creating, modifying and editing bending programs in numerical mode, which can be enlarged with additional software modules.
- Optional installation in the basic CNC control of software modules with bending simulator and CNC optimizer for the creation of 2-D graphics of bending program with the most efficient sequence. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine) See footnotes OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Complete software for Windows PC with bending simulator and CNC optimiser for 2-D graphics programming of bending sequence, with full library of Promecam punches and dies.
- Punch working speed: 6,7 mm/s.
- Return speed of the punch: 43,4 mm/s.
- Lowering speed of the punch: 26,8 mm/s.
- Maximum punch displacement: 160 mm.
- Inner folding length: 2700 mm.
- Total folding length: 3125 mm.
- Back gauge displacement: 600 mm.
- Neck: 320 mm.
- Motor power: 9,5 KW / 12 HP
- Three phase power: 230 / 400 V
- Hydraulic Power: 120 Tn
- Dimensions: 3720x1630x2800
- Weight: 9100 Kg
The machine is delivered completely assembled.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electtronic components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc…
Leveres med følgende kniv og dyne: