Bevel-belt grinding machines LGC Type I/II/III
High performance belt grinding plant for processing mild steel, stainless steel, high strength steel and wear-resistant steel.
In general the operation of the LGC-series differs from the other series in this case that the workpiece moves at the fixed grinding unit.
The LGC-Series is offered with three different grinding unit variants and different lengths.
Type I: Processing of the bevel from the top, manual control of the grinding unit
Type II: Processing of the bevel from the top, automatic control of the grinding unit
Type III: Processing of the bevel from above and below, manual and automatic control of the grinding unit
Application / Feature
- Bevel angle and residual land width precisely controllable
- No heat input into the material
- Excellent quality of the welds in the critical load range
- Significant rationalization potential by significantly shortened working hours
- Low, calculable tool and consumption costs
- High material removal rate
Leveres i 3 versjoner: